1. Play for the "enjoyment", not just to please your parents or coach.
2. Play by the laws of the game of rugby.
3. Never argue with the referee's decision. Let your captain or coach ask any questions.
4. Control your temper - no "mouthing off".
5. Work equally hard for yourself and your team - your team's performance will benefit and so will your own.
6. Be a good sport. Applaud all good play, whether by your team or by your opponent.
7. Treat all players as you yourself would like to be treated. Don't interfere with, bully or take unfair advantage of any player.
8. Remember that the goals of the game are to have fun, improve your skills and feel good. Don't be a show-off or always try to get the most points.
9. Co-operate with your coach, team-mates, referee and opponents, for without them you don't have a game.
10. Failure to comply with the code of conduct could lead to your temporary suspension. Further or more serious breaches could lead to expulsion from the club by the committee.