1. Remember that young people play organised sports for their own fun. They are not there to entertain you and they are not miniature internationals.
2. Be on your best behaviour. Don't use profane language or harass players, coaches or referees.
3. Applaud good play by your own team and the visiting team.
4. Show respect for your team's opponents. Without them there would be no games.
5. Never ridicule or scold a player for making a mistake during the game.
6. Condemn the use of violence in all forms.
7. Respect the referee's decisions.
8. Encourage players to play according to the laws.
9. SLEDGING: THIS CAN NOT BE ACCEPTED in any way shape or form. Players and Referees are NOT fair game. Involvement in such activity will lead to you being removed from the spectator areas.
10. Remember the Bristol Junior Combination and / or G.R.F.U. Committee's have the power to cite Players, Coaches and/or Spectators for behaviour that may bring the game of Rugby into disrepute.